ASPHALT ROAD BUILDING PRODUCTS
HPCPE-50, is a High Performance Cold Patch Emulsion designed to be used in pothole patching equipment. HPCPE-50 was designed with the same to have the same purpose as our PHPM-50, but if features nonclogging properties that make it suitable for use in any pothole patching machine. Not only is HPCPE-50 environmentally friendly in comparison to all the cutback materials; it is economically priced and eliminates the burden of keeping heated tanks on site.
- Completely drain in existing material out of the pothole patching tank.
- Clean the pothole patching tank with an approved solvent
- Remove cleaning solvent and any residue and store in you approved holding tank.
- Fill the now cleaned pothole patching tank with the HPCPE-50.
- Apply the HPCPE-50 at a rate of 18-
20 gallons per cubic yard of desired
* 6 month storage life
* Compatible with Injection or Pump style equipment
* Performs in hot or cold climates