ASPHALT ROAD BUILDING PRODUCTS
PHPM-50 is an environmentally friendly alternative for pothole tack. It features a non-tracking membrane that is applied to the bottom, sides and finished surface of potholes. Our PHPM-50 is composed of a liquid Geo-Tech membrane that not only extends the life of the patch, but also promotes adhesion for the patch mix and the existing surface. PHPM-50 is easily applied by spray on or broom on methods and is compatible with both cold and hot mix patching methods.
- Thoroughly clean and remove any debris and or water from the pothole.
- Cut the sides of the pothole with a pavement saw to square the hole.
- Clean the pothole once again.
- Apply the PHPM-50 to the bottom and sides of the pothole. Overlap the top edges at least 2 inches.
- Fill the pothole with the patching mix and compact with desired compaction method.
- Once the patch is compacted, apply the final coat of PHPM-50 to the finished surface. Extend material at least 4 inches beyond patch edge.
- Allow 5 minutes for drying time. Do not use in the rain!